In order to complete the arrangements, please follow the steps listed below:
- Fill out and complete the "Authorization Form" scan or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select the services that you wish to have performed and then complete the "ORDER FORM". Payment may be made by cashiers check, USPS money order or personal checks. Make checks payable to Eagle 2 Construction, LLC. Mail to: 14750 Beach Blvd, S-37, Jacksonville, FL 32250
- Obtain a copy of Death Certificate. This is a requirement of the United States Coast Guard.
- Obtain a copy of the Release Form from the crematory (this may be sent by the crematory with the remains).
- Ship the required remains and all forms to: New Journey Burials, Attn: Keith Nagy, 14750 Beach Blvd, S-37; Jacksonville, FL 32250
The United States Postal Service will ship cremated remains. Cremated remains must remain the the plastic cardboard box in which you receive them. Place the original box inside another box/container including all the necessary forms and fees. Remains must be shipped Registered Mail with Return Receipt Requested. All shipping must be in accordance with USPS Publication 52. Should you have any questions in regards to shipping , please contact your local postmaster.
NOTE: You might want to discuss the shipping of the ashes, death certificate and crematory release form with your funeral home director.
If you are in a local area within 15 miles of our address, we will pick up at no additional cost to you or you can choose to deliver it to us.